1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Internet Witnessing

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Lori, Sep 22, 2004.

1. shane usry

shane usry New Member

I haven't personally lead anyone to Christ on the net, but I did watch my 17 yr old son lead a girl in ...Minnesota I believe, to the Lord. He met her in a teen chat room with the sole purpose of witnessing to someone. He then lead her over to a private message session where he instructed her on how to accept Christ as her person Lord and Saviour! I would not have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes. He also printed the whole of the conversation! He also followed up with her for several days and encouraged her to find a church home! Shane

2. Rachel

Rachel New Member

I have a question about what a lady just said on another board I belong to. Someone on there said they're a Christian but she has cussed in some of her posts, but said she knows they are not perfect and all, basically being defensive about it. (I would think in her typing at least she could leave out profanity.) Anyway this lady (Jackie)asked her why her cussing is different than say a homosexual that's a Christian and asks for forgiveness but keeps up their behavior too. She said a sin is a sin is a sin in God's eyes right? She asked if both of those sins are the same in God's eyes.
    What would y'all say to that?

3. Mark Bishop

Mark Bishop New Member

Outstanding news Shane.. [​IMG]

4. Mark Bishop

Mark Bishop New Member

Hello Rachel,

Yes... sin is sin..