1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Invitation

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Mark26584RN, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Mark26584RN

Mark26584RN New Member

Heya all,

This probably is not the best place to do this but I haven't read anything in the Rules which say this is wrong.

This really only applies to the girlies out there.

I am in need of a date for the Summer Ball at Britannia Royal Naval College, Dartmouth, Devon, UK on the 15th of August. It would normally be quite easy to get a date but all my friends are up in Scotland and they can't make it down. So, as I'd like to take a Christian, I would like to open this to anyone who wants to come.

Need to be between 18 and 20 (me being 19) and female (obviously). Yeah, no need to pay for a ticket and, as I'm in desparate need, I'd be willing to pay part of costs of travel.

This may be rather a weird question, but I have run out of options and don't have much time to get a date otherwise I'll be pinged to do duty that night and will have wasted £100 on tickets.

Yours Aye,

Mark
    Midshipman Royal Navy