1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

iPhone 4S or BB Bold 9900

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Feb 5, 2012.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its sad for your experience, but the BB has been a greta experience for me. No its not a perfect phone, and yes I have had issues. But not many. My BB Curve 3G so far in nearly a year has worked very very well. It has been rained on, dropped, been in a car accident, and it still ticks.

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

The I-Phone definitely needs a decent case...can't stand up to much abuse without it, while the BB is more sturdy in that regard.

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What's the big deal with TeleNAV? I'm sure Apple has a similar app, and it's probably better. I love my Google Maps and GPS Navigator on my Droid 2. Simply speak "Navigate to <address>" and you're on your way!

4. glfredrick

glfredrick New Member

I think I found my new phone today. Still prepping for introduction to the US market is the Samsung Journal on Verizon.

Part tablet part smart phone, best of all worlds in a single device. Even allows direct handwritten input via stylus. Shades of ancient Palm history born again from the Far East... :smilewinkgrin:

5. jbh28

jbh28 Active Member

oh, you are talking about navigation addresses. I thought you were talking about your contacts...

6. jbh28

jbh28 Active Member

yes, I love the speak and get the address on my DroidX. iphone has that as well.

7. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is a great phone

BlackBerry - Bold 9930 Mobile Phone with Camera and Free Dock - Black (Sprint)

8. jbh28

jbh28 Active Member

Just my opinion, but I just don't see the word "great" being associated with Blackberry and especially not Sprint. :):tongue3:

9. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have two phones. I’ve had the blackberry for years and loved it. I upgraded my second phone to an iPhone. Now the blackberry stays at home (I forward my calls to my iPhone) and I haven’t touched it in months.
    My suggestion would be the iPhone.