1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IRAN THREATENS TO SHARE NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by JFox1, Apr 25, 2006.

1. JFox1

JFox1 New Member

2. Kilad

Kilad New Member

There is only one way that this can end and it isnt good. I am just wondering who is going to make the first move. Israel or the United States. Could this be the catalist that leads to the final battle on the plains of Megiddo?

3. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

It is always possible, Kilad, but I also thought the same thing hen Israel was getting whipped in the Yom Kippour war before the tide turned and they started winning.

A little known fact was that Israel actually loaded planes with tactical nukes in preparation to keep their country from being overrun. Nixon used the "teletype" hotline between Moscow and Russia for the first time in real action. He talked with Breznev. Moscow moved their tactical nuke tipped SCUDS from the Aswan dam up to the boarder. Israel quickly backed down after the threat, but not before the war began to go their way.

It is unknown whether or not Israel would have backed down based on the threat of a nuclear exchange with Russian weapons operated by Russian "consultants".

Iran can share its technology, but who would it share it with who has the money, desire and technological training to use the information? One country comes to mind and that would be Syria. King Hussein supposedly makes Saddam look like a cub scout. Syria is probably Israel and OUR biggest terrorist threat in the future, even more-so than Iran. Just my humble thoughts about the situation. Any other thoughts?

4. Kilad

Kilad New Member

Very true about Syria. One of the fears on the missing WMD is that they were moved to Syria in that massive convoy that went there just before the war started.

Also a very good point about Yom Kippour. It may have also been thought when Israel took out that Iraqi Nuclear power plant a while back.

5. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Yes, Syria is NOT a threat to the United States any more than Iraq allegedly was. Iraq couldn't even challenge the "no fly zone" we placed over their skies. We would overrun Syria faster than Iraq. For that matter, Israel would crush Syria if provoked.

Regards,
    BiR

6. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Isn't President Assad the leader of Syria? King Hussein was the monarch of Jordan, a pro-U.S. regime.

7. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Actually, I was going to edit my post to include that, but you stole my thunder.
    [​IMG]

Regards,
    BiR