1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Iraq resolution passes in UN

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by pdp27, Nov 8, 2002.

1. pdp27

pdp27 New Member

Some on this board have expressed reservation against the war with Iraq, especially if President Bush bypasses the UN.

Now that the UN resolution passed and the United States has been given full authority to attack if Iraq does not comply, will you support this war?

And if you supported the war from the beginning, are you satisfied with the resolution?

My feeling is that Saddam will play the same game with the inspectors, and we will be at war in 2003.

Iraq resolution passes in UN

2. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

I am all for holding Iraq to the UN agreements that brought about an end to the Gulf War in 1991. If Saddam/Iraq does not comply this time then we (the world community) should not look the other way and let it slide. I support military action if necessary to disarm Iraq. I'm praying for peace. I'm praying for the truth of the Gospel to break down the stronghold of Islam in the Middle East. However, I will not shy away from war if that is what is required to force Iraq to stop its weapons build-up.