1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is America Headed for Governmental Tyranny ???

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Jun 1, 2010.

1. jaigner

jaigner Active Member

Um, have I explained that I espouse liberal beliefs? I didn't say anything about poor people. I believe that it's the church's job, not the government. In no way am I liberal.

2. RAdam

RAdam New Member

My answer is because the candidates we have to replace those we vote out are probably just as bad.

3. billwald

billwald New Member

>Simple - those in power raid the national treasury to buy votes with such things as welfare payments, government cheese and promises of free health care.

Equally simple that there can be no change from the status quo when the majority of the voters are taking bribes.

4. targus

targus New Member

Yes, bribes in the form of welfare, government cheese, and promises of free health care.

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You hit the nail on the head, which is exactly why all these threads encouraging the election of Republicans this fall is nothing but replacing trash with trash. We need to rid ourselves of both choices and elect people who will abide by the Constitution. One of the elements of that is a desire to serve the American people instead of steal from them.