1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is anybody surprised by this?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Daniel David, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A fair number of CBF people are inerrantists. Most CBF people have no real issues with the authority of scripture or its trustworthiness. There will always be a few bad apples, but there are bad apples at baptistboard.com.

Please give evidence from CBF sources or written materials from CBF leaders that we can examine.

Please give evidence from CBF sources or written materials from CBF leaders that we can examine.

Please give evidence from CBF sources or written materials from CBF leaders that we can examine. I’m guessing you are talking about Open Theism. Open theists believe (at least) that God knows everything that can be known… all knowledge that is available. Many people who identify with Open Theism believe God also has knowledge of all possible and probable outcomes. Furthermore, God knows some things He is going to do no matter what we do.

Before you give me any more examples of “heresy” please give me a source. The burden of proof is on you.

Remember, believer’s baptism, religious liberty, soul competency and other cherished Biblical Baptist distinctives were once considered heresy by the mainstream Christian circles. Be careful about condemning…

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope. I'm not surprised at all.