1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is binny hinn for real?

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by massdak, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

Jeff,

I understand your anger and frustration. Benny Hinn is one of the most unusual televangelist, if I can call him that, on the television. His false prophecies are notorious. What puzzles me is that in spite of these obvious heresies, his followers simply ignore the truth.

While I agree that I would not lose any sleep if he were jailed, it is difficult to see how this would ever happen.

BTW, wouldn't these same deluded followers only find another false prophet to sent their money to?

2. Jeff Weaver

Jeff Weaver New Member

Terry

Of course you are correct. I don;t know how he could ever be indicted either, but this fellow seems to go further than most of his ilk.

Do you suppose it actually possible that he believes the stuff he says? Nah, no way.

I try very hard to be tolerant of those with whom I disagree, but there is something about this fellow that really ticks me off. Fortunately there aren't too many of those types out there.

3. Travelsong

Travelsong Guest

Benny Hinn healed me from charismania.