1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is business biblical?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Silviu, Sep 23, 2002.

1. Silviu

Silviu Guest

I was recently invited to participate in the money section of the Baptist Board.

I researched the subject and I wrote a book, primarily to answer my own questions. I discovered that business is everything we do and it was intended to prepare us to be laborers with God. God's plan for us is to do His business just like Jesus said that He is here on Earth to do God's business.

For all of you looking for ethical business answers, I am available to answer them. I am a CPA who traveled the world, set his own business and was a corporate executive.

My book is called Godly Business and can be found at www.xulonpress.com, pushing the online bookstore button and then searching under Christian Living category. It is on page 1 of 24, at the bottom of the page.

Currently I returned to my native Romania to participate in the rebuilt of my homeland. I took from America a great experience and an excellent work ethic and I plan to use it one brick at a time.

2. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

I am so glad to have you on the BB, Silviu. Your knowledge and experience will be helpful to thousands. I look forward to reading your posts.