1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Is Holding a Grudge Sinful?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Salty, Apr 3, 2023.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, as pastors we must be careful what we say to our wife.
    There are several things shared to me- by those I have talked to
    but I will not tell my wife - unless I have permission of the individual.

2. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Forgiveness is freedom. We have hidden dark areas in our hearts that hold wounds. With greater trust in Jesus these will be brought to the surface and to the light as The Holy Spirit prompts your memory at certain times, so that you can hand these over to Jesus to heal.

When they are healed, you can hardly remember the hurt, and your understanding is elevated to see things very differently.

It is only when we are healed that then we can be sent.

“ You can heal me if you want to ”

Say this at handover each morning, this will give Jesus greater space in you.

The daily humility of asking Jesus for healing and relying on Him will make you decrease and Jesus increase in you.

Prayer and fasting humbles us and only Jesus is standing with all His power.

We aren’t self sufficient. Another word for self sufficiency is pride and pride will take up all the space in your heart if you let it.

What’s so deadly about the deadly sins is that they grow, same with the chief of the deadly sins, Pride.

You can’t just have a little amount of lust or greed, pride is the same, but pride is the King of them all. Pride is cunning and can hide very effectively, pride gives shelter to every other legion of spiritual destruction.

Humility cuts pride off at the ankles.

When you handover your human will in humility and ask for God’s Will to Reign in you, you are no longer able to sin or be under the dominion of satan.
    The human will is the source of sin.

You are living in the Divine Will and are sustained by it.

When the Kingdom reigns on Earth as it is Heaven, there will be no sin on Earth as there is no sin in Heaven.

To hasten the day, each believer must humble himself and handover the crown of his human will and step into the Kingdom of The Father’s Will.

Father, not my will be done, but yours.

“ Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven “

• Like Like x 1