1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

is It "All Right" For Christians To rejoice Bin Laden Is Dead Now?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by JesusFan, May 3, 2011.

1. sag38

sag38 Active Member

I just glad that except for God's grace that I'm not "an evil wicked reprobate heathen we were at war with." I am glad that our military won a victory but to celebrate the fact that someone is in hell where I just as easily could be and deservedly so (and I've never killed anyone even by accident) is bordering on judgment. I'll leave the name calling to God.

2. Osage Bluestem

You know what? There are just certain people, Nero, Caligula, Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Usama bin Laden, who are so much like their father the devil that it is just plain understandable to be glad they're dead.

This is great for America that the Seals splattered him all over the wall. I'm proud of them and thank God bin laden is in His hands now and not ours.