1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is it...

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by ShotGunWillie, Sep 6, 2007.

1. ShotGunWillie

ShotGunWillie New Member

Merely enough to believe in Jesus Christ as your savior. If so, are Mormons true Christians or is it another false teaching that leads followers further from Christ. If they believe in Christ, why aren't they saved......

2. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

Mormons believe in a false Christ. I know you know that, but that's the point. We can think we are millionaries if we are given millions of dollars, but if we learn the money is conterfeit, then we actually have, and never had, anything but a delusion.

3. ShotGunWillie

ShotGunWillie New Member

I need a little more than this. What is false about their Jesus, other than he is the brother of Satan? If their faith is completely built upon the BOM, and they fully believe in that book and the Bible as correct accounts, is there another angle, besides attacking the BOM.

4. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I think the fact they don't view Christ as Deity would be enough evidence they believe in a false Christ.

5. ShotGunWillie

ShotGunWillie New Member

How do I know they don't believe in the deity of Christ?

6. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

Cause of what they themselves teach. There is a lot to learn about them. Here is one site that deals with Mormonism apologetically. http://aomin.org/Mormonism.html

It would be a good place to start.

7. rmered

rmered New Member

The truth is that they do not believe in the Christ of the Bible. They believe in a Christ of their own making.