1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is murder a sin, punishable by Civil government?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Dale-c, Jul 15, 2007.

1. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

A smart response:thumbs: overall.

2. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

I almost let this go. I felt like these obviously inflammatory and slanderous remarks should be ignored. Then I reconsidered.

YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT. You know NOTHING. Liberal thinking? So now you are omniscient?:laugh: :laugh: Land on the moon? Abortion? WWII? Germany? Joseph and Daniel in public school? Conspiracy nut case?

Get a grip.

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Actually, you could title the book idiot from a collection of your posts. No I am not omniscient, but I do know those who cannot see a difference between man's law and God's law have no concept of Scripture. I also know that mind sets such as yours that think it was wrong to rebel against England, that think it is wrong to take action against any government is what is responsible for the slaughter of the unborn in our country today. You obviously have not read the life of Joseph or Daniel, and it as equally as obvious that you have no idea what Paul did or did not do since the Bible does not tell us everything. What, are you now omniscient?
    I am not going to put in the laugh symbol, because, not only are you an idiot, you have a total lack of understanding of Scripture or obeying God. On top of that, you claim to be a leader in the Christian community.

Another thing, I am going to guess everyone is sick of your conspiracy theories, pathetic as they are.

4. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Murder is a crime as defined by the U.S. government and all other civilized countries. Our laws are mostly based on English common law.

5. npetreley

npetreley New Member

What is English common law based on?

6. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

No wonder Hitler picked on them Jews! He was under direction of a higher power.

7. Dale-c

Dale-c Active Member

I know you are being sarcastic here but I fail to see your point.

???