1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Obama's Reign Over?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by DHK, Nov 25, 2010.

1. SRBooe

SRBooe New Member

Yes, and it is applied several thousand times per year.

2. SRBooe

SRBooe New Member

I'll bet your political discussions are just as enlightening and informative as this one is, huh?

I'll bet your news sources are really helpful in your line of thinking, too.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    could be they were offered more money to remain silent? Hmmm

I have one whooper of a question for you anti-birthers:
    If the facts came out that actually proved behond a shadow of a doubt that Obama was not born in the US, would you accept it and believe it? Simple yes or no

4. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sorry but you are not making any sense. This is not a political discussion. A person's politics don't change the facts. Politically I am a conservative registered Republican and have so voted in every election since 1968.
    I am not a news junky. I couldn't care less what the talking heads have to say.

5. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And what does that prove? How many times did you move from when you were 2 years old until you were in your late 40s? How many different countries did you live in? How many different households were you a part of?

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hope this never comes to pass as I would hate to see what would happen to the fabric of this country if such was proven. Even if it could be proven, it would be better to let President Obama serve out this term and elect Gary Johnson as president in 2012.

7. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why haven't any doctors or nurses come forward? How many 90 year old doctors and nurses do you know?

8. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Question for Salty

Salty, would you believe it if absolute proof was discovered that Jesus Christ was not the Savior, but was a Jewish homosexual and con man? Yes or no.

See how stupid the question is? It won't be proven because it is not true!

9. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Absolute proof, yes I would.
    Now will you answer my question.

Ken, you did not answer directly, but I fully appreicate your answer - and I basically agree with you.

TCassidy I moved a bare mimium of 10 times from age 2 - age 40, live in at least 2 different countries ect. Yes, and I still have my birth certificate and my DD 214

10. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, sure, I would accept it and believe it.

11. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Absolute proof? Of course.
    I moved once when I was three. Moved again when I went into the Army, and again when I married. One last time when I came back to California.

And I never saw my original birth certificate. I orderd a copy and got exactly the same abstract that Obama has made public.

I had a carbon copy of my DD214 that, over the years, became illegible. I ordered a replacement from National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. It was an actual photostat of the original. It seems the US Government is way behind the technology curve.

12. Winman

Winman Active Member

Obama was born in 1961, a person 30 years old would be 79 years old. There should be several still alive. Many nurses are in their 20's.

I also moved many times as a child, although always within the U.S. and I have a copy of my birth certificate with seal.

If you watched that video, the short form presented by Obama is clearly fake. The greatest evidence is the term "African American". African American is not a race, it is a recent term that started in the 70's. Up until that time the term "Negro" was the official term used. Whoever forged this fake document was so politically correct they could not bring themselves to use the correct term.

There have also been found Hawaiin birth certificates located that were issued after Obama was born in August of '61, but they have a lower number. The births are numbered in chronological order, so this is another serious error on the part of the forgers.

Look, if Obama was truly born in Hawaii in August of 61, why wouldn't he present the long form once and for all to settle this controversy? It makes no sense at all not to make this document public.

13. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Other than to keep our minds off important issues.

14. Winman

Winman Active Member

Right. Proving that you qualify to hold the office of President of the United States is not important at all. Anybody should be able to be President and no proof of eligibility should be required. That's why they wrote the qualifications to be President, so they could be ignored.

Intelligent answer.

15. billwald

billwald New Member

Why didn't the Klan notice this situation when Obama ran for congress?

16. FR7 Baptist

FR7 Baptist Active Member

The head of the records agency said it's real. Furthermore, Mr. Obama's birth certificate says "African", not "African American". Do you have evidence of other Hawaii birth certificates from that time using the term "Negro"?

There could be a number of reasons for that. There is someone who specifically remembers his birth in Hawaii. Click here and go to the bottom.

There is no controversy. It is a fact that Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

17. SRBooe

SRBooe New Member

First off, not making sense is what your first post did. You accuse those who operate off of principles as being stupid, as if following our consitution is not important. Are you serious?

Secondly, talking heads don't report news. That might be the problem here. There are news sources that are not afraid to report news, but they get slammed so hard by this administration and the liberal media that people are getting to be embarrassed to admit reading the reports that come from the non-liberal ones.

Are you so convinced of your own self-rightiousness that you feel the need to insult those who hold to consitutional principles? I don't think that the concern over Obama's non-vetted elegibility is detracting for one tiny issue. It is a separate issue all by itself and is largely ignored. I am still amazed that even our U.S. Supreme Court was "persuaded" not to hear the issue for so long, and that Joe Sixpack was told that he has no grounds to even question whether the "government of, by, and for the people" was operating correctly.

You may confess to being a Republican, but your conservative status is questionable. Conservatives generally take constitutional isses very seriously.

If you really want to say that you don't care about the consitution and such, can you not do it without insulting those who do care?

18. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I've seen one...can't remember where off the top of my head.

At any rate, is "African" a race?
    If this is such a simple fact, why has he spent millions trying to keep this simple fact hidden?

19. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would probably have more respect for your position if you could spell "constitution." No, I said that anybody who gets his information from the internet and doesn't bother to check the facts pass idiocy on to others without understanding it is a lie. It has nothing to do with the constitution. Obama is constitutionally qualified to be president. He is over 35 and a natural born US citizen. It is the people who put on their tinfoil hats and engage in this super conspiracy nonsense who are dishonoring the constitution.
    As a heart attack!
    Yeah, that's why I don't listen to them.
    Oh really? And who would that be? Fox News? Rush Limbaugh? The Drudge Report. Radical fringe idiots who spout nonsensical vomit and undiscriminating fools lap it up?
    Oh stop spouting idiocy. And learn to spell “righteousness“ and “constitutional.” This has nothing at all to do with self righteousness. It has to do with the truth.
    His “elegibility” (the correct spelling is “eligibility“) has been vetted at the highest possible source and he is constitutionally qualified.
    The truth has only been ignored by the birthers.
    Once again you spout absolute nonsense. SCOTUS didn't hear the issue because they knew the birther nonsense was without merit.
    Oh stop it. Again you are spouting nonsense.
    Yes, we do, which is why we refuse to trample on the constitution like the birthers do. And we know how to spell "issues."
    Why do you have to lie about me and my position? Is your position really so weak that you have to lie about me and mine? And why can’t you spell “constitution?”

I think this forum was for Christians who have an interest in the truth. How did you get on here?

20. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Thank you spelling police for your exorbitant amount of wisdom! We should all be so thankful for you gracing us with your intellectual prowess! I'm blushing as I type this!