1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is there an underlying Mormon Agenda In the Presidential Election?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Zaac, Aug 29, 2012.

1. targus

targus New Member

I guess that I am not the only one to notice that emperor Zac has no clothes. :laugh:

2. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

I've said it before, and the longer Zaac rails against Romney the easier it is for me to believe it, but I think he's a DNC operative.

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And yet, when there's prolific posting of anti-Romney stuff in support of Obama, where are you?

Silent.
    If Obama's re-elected, what can we expect to see from you? Will you join ranks with those that want him to stop federal abortion support, and federal homosexual support, and the oh-so-many other things that are anti-biblical? Or will you just disappear, since the mormon was defeated?

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Because just like y'all got the pro-Romney stuff down, you got the anti-Obama stuff down too. So there's not much need for me to chime in in that regard. Y'all do a really good job of shutting down most of that stuff. I actually use a lot of the points y'all make against him on this other private board I'm on that is full of Democrats.

And like I said, when it comes to politics, there doesn't seem to be much difference between folks when it comes to defending their candidate of choice. Y'all get about as ugly as they do.

The same thing that I've always done: preach the word. Obama's re-election won't affect that anymore than his election affected it.

Again, you're speaking as someone who doesn't really know me. If you could experience the times I've been cussed out over Barry Obama on other boards because I rail against his wickedness morally and will not let them catch their breath to make out like his economic policy stupidity is a good thing, you'd QUICKLY change your tune.:laugh:

As I tell them, Barry could be running against himself, and he couldn't have my vote for dog catcher in that moral cesspool of Chicago that unleashed him on the world.

5. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sure you'll agree: The same goes if Romney's elected.

If you'll send me a link in a Private Message, I'll be happy to visit. Probably even end up cheering you on.

6. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

The time to have brought out Romney faults was from 2008 until May 2012 when he won the nomination. Once the decision is made, one has four choices. Vote for Obama, vote for Romney, vote for a third party, or do not vote.

Romney being absent from the race, or criticizing Romney with no intention of voting for anyone else as a better alternative is long past as an option. Romney is in the race. Where was everyone when the opportunity to get a decent nominee was open? Probably doing nothing but sitting in a chair in front of the TV and stuffing your face with food.

We reap what we sow. If one does not like the choices presented, then dont vote. No one has anyone to blame but themselves and our nation collectively for the two final choices. How many times does it have to be said, choosing between these two has nothing to do with salvation or a Holy God.

7. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Old Regular, Zaac was right about the Mormon influence. Despite Romney's well delivered speech, if one looked above his head real closely in the rafters, one could see the angel Macaroni flying in circles.

#87 saturneptune, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
  8. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

So you are an equal opportunity railer!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

9. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I notice some call him Barry Obama. Does that mean it was really Barack Goldwater?