1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Is there someone on here with multiple usernames reguritating the same stuff??

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by convicted1, Oct 31, 2012.

?
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Maybe

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now I don't know who I am.

I used a scrambler to hide IP to watch football on computer when I was out of town and a conspiracy board I look at some time locked me out thought I was trying to hide. I had never even posted to the board just read.

2. 12strings

12strings Active Member

You mean like my home computer, work computer, Kindle & wife's cell phone...? That's how I--I mean "we"--do it...:laugh:

(JK, I am only 12strings...

....singular...

...oh never mind...:tonofbricks:)

3. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

I'm also the Limburgh baby.

4. MorseOp

MorseOp New Member

I've had three user names. The first one was attached to an email address that I got rid off and couldn't resurrect. I forgot my password so had to make a new one. The second one was the same username I use on another board and I was asked (by someone on that board) to change my name to eliminate confusion. I doubt anyone is going to have a problem with me using a name that reflects my hobby (amateur radio). At least I hope not.