1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is This The Legacy of Obama

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Sep 19, 2012.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 12, 2012 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN ISLAM, MIDDLE EAST
    UPDATE ON THE MURDER OF AMBASSADOR STEVENS
    Official accounts say that those who were in the vehicle with Ambassador Christopher Stevens as they tried to escape from the violence at the American consulate in Benghazi were shot, but that Stevens died of “suffocation.” This may have an ominous significance. Further, news accounts indicate that the ambassador’s body was dragged or paraded through the streets. This photo is said to be of Ambassador Stevens, and it certainly appears to be him. I can’t tell from the photo whether he was dead at this time or not. I hope so:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/09/update-on-the-murder-of-ambassador-stevens.php

2. OldRegular

I hope CTB and MP look at these pictures that their "empty suit" or "tin god" Barak Hussein Obama as well as Hillary and Susan Rice lied about. Please note the date they were posted!

3. billwald

billwald New Member

Only a nut case would have taken the job.

4. OldRegular

And only Obama would have failed to provide protection given the administration was forewarned!