1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is this too much ?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Salty, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dr. Dino Pedrone is President of Davis College and New Testament Baptist Church.

Should I mention that Davis College is in New York State and NT Bap is in Florida?

So, do you think a man is capable of preforming two separate jobs in two separate locations 1500 miles apart?

#1 Salty, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
  2. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

J Frank Norris was pastor of First Baptist Church Fort Worth and Temple Baptist Church in Detriot, Michigan...and this was before airplanes were more than cloth and wood. ;)

In this modern age who is to say what one person can do in one job and then another.

I know the William Lane Craig is the Research Professor at Tablot in Los Angeles, CA but lives in Atlanta, GA. Several mega-church pastors pastor churches in numerous locations around the city and states at the same time (whether this is biblical or not is another issue...hehe.)

In this modern age we have so many conveniences available. I know of a couple of people who work for a company in one state and another in another state and simple fly back and forth. They can stay on top of their work and juggle their responsibilities easily.

In the congregation where I get to serve we have two gentlemen who are on the board of several different coporations each. These boards meet in very different locations and often these men will travel to one, make a bunch of decisions, then travel to another, and another, etc.

:D

3. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    In many cases, the President's biggest job is to raise money and the prestige of the University. Most stuff can be done on line thru a variety of means.