1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Isaiah 9:10 prophecy

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by HAMel, Dec 14, 2011.

1. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Isaiah 9:10 prophecy: Is U.S. under God's judgment?
    Messianic rabbi reveals striking parallels between fall of ancient Israel, America

Jonathan Cahn of the Jerusalem Center-Beth Israel Congregation in Wayne, N.J. has written a book entitled, "The Harbinger". The article is a bit long to post on the forum and I'd like to inquire of your opinion on this and his positon.

The article can be found here,
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=375509

I do certainly believe that America is under God's Judgement right now as we certainly are not under His Will as a nation.

You opinions, please.

2. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

I don't know how to link Isa 9:10 with today's events, but i do agree that God's judgment on us has already begun.

I've come to believe that sometimes the harshest judgment God can bring on us is to simply leave us alone.

3. JesusFan

JesusFan Well-Known Member

'blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD"

We were one a nation that looked to God to be our provider/protector etc

based our laws and standards of morality upon the Bible

Now have "many" gods, morality follws TV/Hollywood pretty much, no feeling that God will judge us, or that all gods are God...

killed off around 50 Million babies made in image of God...

pretty much geting to the point where God ultimate judgement would be to let us 'alone" self destroy ourselves, ala Roman Empire!