1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ISLAM: More than Just a Religion?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Oct 1, 2012.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There are those [even within the Baptist church] who believe and even teach [and defend the thought of a peaceful Muslim/Islam religious order] that Islam is a mere religion, and not the radical threat that it is often portrayed as in the media.

While I would love to think, these folks are right, I have recently come across several good articles that have brought into question the truth about the Muslim movement across this world.

Maybe after you peruse the attached articles, your mind may see Muslims in a different light.

Zionists know that Islam, and its followers [Muslims] are not merely another religious institution, but rather a systematic way of life. :type:

SEE: http://www.discerningthetimesonline.net/TheDeceptionofIslam.html

http://www.islamreview.com/articles/Islam_is_not_a_religion.shtml

And for the cherry on top of the sundae, read the following media clips: http://www.discerningthetimesonline.net/Islam.html

#1 righteousdude2, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
  2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    WhatChristians need to realise is that the Muslims hold that the later revealtions from Allah to the prophet superced/take priority over the earlier ones, so a good Muslim is really commanded to defeat the infidals of Allah by brute force if they will willingly submitting to Allah and his prophet!

So the real and true Muslims would be the "islamic extremists!"

3. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

The vast majority of Muslims are peace practicing individuals who seek reconciliation and faithfulness to their beliefs.

To make them all out to be radical extremists is like saying every Baptist is a member if the Ku Klux Klan deep down in their hearts and minds.

Islamophobia is not an excuse for engagement and understanding. Though we do not worship the God, we can/must still share a common human connection and thus should provide them grace and not fear.

4. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    this would be similiar to catholics and the official catholic dogma/doctrines...

Most catholics are normal and decent people, but their official church doctrine teaches a false gospel of salvation!

Same fashion, most Muslims are well meaning and peaceful, BUT the ones that practice Jihad ARE the "real" muslims as per Allah and Muhhamad!

For Allah is NOT the God and Father of jesus, nor is their prophet a real one!

5. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

A German's View of Islam

Received this in an email. May or not be valid as to its origin but it presents my concern about Islam. I have posted on numerous occasions that I believe Islam is a religion of death. But it is more than a religion, it is a dictatorial philosophy that dominates all of life. Just consider how the Taliban ruled Afghanistan!

How many Muslims in this country speak against the violence of radical Islam. I can think of only one, a doctor who was in the Navy.

The author of this email is said to be Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A German's View of Islam

6. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I am afraid that by turning aside from isreal as our ONLY trustworthy ally in the Mid east, we are on the road to perdition in the Mid east!

7. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

How do the Muslims in many of these countries in the middle east treat Christians?

8. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, Egypt is said to be crucify them, murdering them during this present time, and othe Islamic nations are involved in persecuting them, with MILLIONS killed off in the Sudan!

More Chislam always has had open policy to "Enforce by the Sword!"

9. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

Thank you for posting that. IMO, regardless of it's origin, it does support a truth that we often forget. Whether in business or elsewhere, the 80/20 rule seems to consistently apply. Seems that 20% get it done (whatever it may be) while 80% wonder what happened.

10. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

Accusing people of islamophobia for knowing the truth about Islam and its principals and teachings and telling others does not change the facts.

Yes, there are many westernized Muslims who do not follow the real teaching. These would be treated like infidels by true Muslims. There are those who do believe in jihad however disagree on the timing. They will rise up when they decide the time is right. The rest are active in Jihad and live not only according to the teachings of their false prophet but also according to the fatwas commanding the murder and/or enslavement of infidels.

As former PLO terrorist and former Muslim turned Christian Walid Shoebot says of those who remain deceived by the Devil...love the Muslim, pray for the Muslim, never turn your back on the Muslim.

Mat 10:16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves. (NASB)

11. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

They murder them. They even murder their own children and family members in "honor killings" in non-Muslim countries for being to westernized.

12. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's Worth Repeatin'!

As I stated in my opening post: "There are those [even within the Baptist church] who believe and even teach [and defend the thought of a peaceful Muslim/Islam religious order] that Islam is a mere religion, and not the radical threat that it is often portrayed as in the media."

Believe what you choose. It doesn't change fact! Try being a Christian in a Muslim dominated country. You will more than likely fear for your life every time you hold a prayer service or Bible study.

13. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

Does not sound peaceful to me.

14. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    problem is that Christians are being naive in thinking that Islam can co exist with any other religion, as they have walking orders from the prophet to take over for Allah!

Christianity moves forward by prayers and loving our enemies, while islam goes forth on the Sword...

Wonder which is real 'peaceful religion?"