1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

It Is NO Accident That We Elected a Black President

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    *What I am going to say should in no way be construed as RACIST...it is what I believe to be a Word from God about the last days for America, and the world.

With that said: I firmly believe that it was no accident that the Holy Spirit permitted the election of a black man to the office of President. Sure, it was a long time coming, and it signals to the world that America's experiment with democracy has come full circle.

However, I see something much more involved than above explanation. Time will reveal to all of us if my words are truth, or merely of the flesh speaking untruths. But, while we wait, know this: I believe that the election of a black man is God's way of warning His followers that we have entered a time of "darkness" in America and the world.

Again, the above Word is in no way RACIST. It is a fact that we have a black man as President-elect, and I am simply looking beyond this truth too see something that I feel is a subtle warning from God that the anti-Christ is either already here on planet earth, or, will be soon.

It is also a fact that the majority of people, of all colors, faith, and beliefs decided to give Obama an opportunity to turn around the mess that "politics as usual" left at our nation's doorstep.

Thus, knowing very little about this man's personal constitution, and a whole lot about his liberal, radical friendships and endorsements [from the Hollywood liberals] over the past 20 years, they gave him the keys to the White House and the nuclear codes.

Wow! If that's not the best example of blind faith, than I don't know what is. With this in mind, and before me, I predict that it is was this lack of knowledge [about the man] that will be our political undoing.

It is Biblically sound, and easy for me to see that this is the type of blind faith that will some day elevate the anti-Christ to world prominence.

So, be prayerful my brothers and sisters, for the day of our Lord's return will be like a "thief in the night." We will NEVER know the exact time of His return, but, we need to look at the potential "clues" that God has been dropping all around us over the last few decades. This day was coming, maybe sooner than anyone ever expected, but, it is here, and it came like that infamous "thief in the night.":praying:

Shalom,

Pastor Paul:type:

#1 righteousdude2, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
  2. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

What does all that have to do with Barack Obama being black? :confused:

3. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's like saying you aren't racist because you have a color television. This "word" has no validity.

4. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For Amy

His being black is a subtle warning of the coming "DARKNESS." This is in no way slaming Obama for being black. I just believe his color is a subtle warning of impending darkeness.

I hope that helps??:thumbs:

5. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

That is a strange view, IMO. I don't recall any biblical prophecies that had anything to do with a person's skin color.

6. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

My guess would be that a lot of the slaves in America thought that because their slave owners were white Jesus was returning soon. Everyone's welcome to their own perspective. Right?

7. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If You Say So!

I don't think I agree, but, you have a right to your opinion brother.:thumbs:

8. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dear Amy....

Are you being "passive-aggressive?" It appears to me that you are leaning in that direction...:laugh:

9. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Thread closed. No type of racism, even subtle, is permitted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.