1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

It is not over yet

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Apr 20, 2009.

1. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

I do not see the relationship between the warnings of Christ given at the time of His crucifixion, and the OP. By the way, how was this authority to prophecy conveyed to you. I have long believed that in Hebrews, we are taught that the time of prophecy is now past.

Hebrews 1:1-2 (KJV)
    (1) God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
    (2) Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

The word of God has been revealed we no longer need prophecy. Or have you joined JC in the Twilight Zone?

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Ed can't get into the Twilight Zone until poncho comes out. I got a word of knowledge from Rod Sterling, the Zone could not survive with those three there. I don't hold much hope for poncho and none for JC.