1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

It is time....

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by convicted1, Mar 26, 2014.

1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

....for my leaving here. This place has no moderating/adminning here. People spout off all the time, and I'm fed up with this poor attitude. See ya.

Willis Fletcher, Jr.

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not so fast there Willis. Please reconsider. Take some time off if need be --but don't leave the reservation altogether. We need you here. We need to hear your voice. If nothing will change your mind we'll be sad about it and miss you a lot. Either way, peace to you.

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree.....also sent you (Willis) a PM.

4. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's not true, Willis. My inbox is full of infractions for posting against sodomy and correcting mistaken notions concerning the "class" of homosexuals.

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ha ha ha ha.....Aaron, you were told, NO HUMAN SEXUALITY. Try beastiality (sic) next time. Oh, its good the laugh. Where else would you find Aaron, Luke, Mitchell, Rippon & yours truly? Oh its good to laugh!:laugh:

6. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

Say it isn't so Willis. You can hang in there......hang in there like a hair in a biscuit.

You can ignore those that are rude or crass toward you. Ignore those gently who do fit your convictions or positions. Heck, think how I have to do this. :)

7. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm going to miss you brother; BB is no place for the thin skinned.

8. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey, Willis, if it's just one or two, or even a few that are bugging you, do as I have in the past. Put them on IGNORE for a spell & you'll be amazed how effective that is.

I had to put two on ignore for about a month, but after not reading their voluminous garbage (IMHO) for that time I have removed them and they are not the source of irritation as before.
    Lotsa good stuff on here, so don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

'Course, the choice is yours, so blessings to/on you whatever your decision.:godisgood: