1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

It might rain!!!!

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Gina B, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

There's a 40% chance for the next hour, then it drops lower and lower. I hear thunder, there's lightning, and though this happened before and the rain didn't reach us, it's cloudy and my head hurts.

For once I am THANKFUL for a headache! I've found my body is more accurate than the weather predictors, so I'm upping the chance of rain to 95%. LOL

YAY!

Oh, in case you think I'm crazy, yes I am but that's another story. I'm just happy because we've have temps that have been mostly 100-111 for months now, a few rare days of it being somewhere in the 90's and people are literally dying and others becoming very ill. WE NEED THIS. Desperately.

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Gina B,you are not crazy, I was thinking that you should be weatherlady for accurate weather reporting!:thumbsup:
    Yes, we will be praying that your area will get some needed rain!:praying:

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

It not only rained, it POURED! It was beautiful and I'm tap dancing all over the BB in praise. :godisgood:

4. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

Isn't rain wonderful when it's been really dry? So happy for you that you are getting some relief from the heat and drought!

By the way, I get 'rain headaches' too.

5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Thank You, Lord for answering Your children's prayers!!

Rain is so refreshing after so many hot and dry days!

Doesn't it have a spiritual ring to it?... a dry and thirsty land