1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

iTunes / Live365 question ...

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by PJ, Oct 16, 2008.

1. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some time ago, one could visit www.Live365.com and choose a station to add to their iTunes library, both for free and VIP memberships. I find now that I can't do that, but must keep my browser open to listen. I've checked my preferences but don't see anything different. Is this for Live365 free memberships only?

Thanks ...

#1 PJ, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
  2. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ah ha, I got it!!!!!! [​IMG]

3. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

So, how did you resolve it PJ?

4. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi Palatka,

I tried my computer's help feature before starting this thread - no luck there. Then I ran a google search but the main problem? I wasn't using correct search words! That's the same technical problem I always have ... I don't know what the correct words are! :laugh: I'm a Mac user. I kept keying words into google 'til something usable finally came back. The settings on my computer had not changed. I needed to change settings within my Live365 profile. It's nebulous to me why that was necessary?? But it worked!

HAGD! :wavey:

#4 PJ, Oct 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2008