1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jacob I loved and Esau I hated = individual election?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Skandelon, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Allan

Allan Active Member

Congrats brothers on God's blessing to your family. I agree with Web though.. it is the same with every father. Only I remember having 'less' worry than I do now that they are born :laugh:

2. BaptistBob

BaptistBob New Member

It appears I've underestimated him all these years, and I have no excuse. My loss.

3. Winman

Winman Active Member

Congratulations on the coming arrival Archangel. Don't worry, it just makes you feel bad and accomplishes nothing, trust God.

I have 8 children ranging from 8 years old all the way up to 33. It gets old hat after awhile, but I do admit I always got edgy those last few days before the baby was due. I always worried I would be at work or away at zero hour.

4. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

BUMP

Just a reminder to these two about Romans 11. Thanks, and take your time. :)

5. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

bumping.....