1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured James White answers DrAch

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Grasshopper, Jul 11, 2013.

1. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Wow, did you get that lame response from a creed?

Like I said to Agedman, White never confronted Caner first, but of course, you will never see a die hard Calvinist hold another die hard Calvinist accountable (including sex crime cover ups).

And why would you have to contact White about anything? Obviously he already knows since he did a radio show on it. DUH! And, he is also aware of the response I gave to him to his radio show.

https://twitter.com/pastorwil/status/354958081706295296

Oh, and aren't you just so important that you and White have each other on speed dial, Mr. "I didn't want to contact White".

And it's funny that all the Calvinists on here accuse the Non Cals of "having an agenda" but don't call what you do Non Cal bashing or Arminian bashing. Only a Calvinist is allowed to disagree with another belief or denomination. Sounds a lot like the Roman Catholic Church of which your heroes were born of.

2. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Speaking of grammatical errors, ask James White if COVENTAL Apologetics is still for sale! http://aomin.org/aoblog/index.php?itemid=5483

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please refer to rule # 8 of the BB rules

4. agedman

agedman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Wow up there. Almost immediately a moderator has been posting with that person. In my opinion, perhaps to gather some discernment as to not only the view the person has indicated, but if there is something grossly unscriptural. That I have remained quiet is not an indication of approval, rather of submitting to a moderator who has taken the lead with that person. Had he not- I certainly would have been engaged, too.

Your blanket condemnation of calvinists, has you so biased you actually don't seem to even consider that some of us just might be able to support each other (even when views are opposed) without using condemnation.

That brings me to the next part of your post.

Because I am the author behind two of the threads you mentioned, let me state that you are so very wrong.

I posted those threads (and probably will continue) because I wanted to see discussion within the total context of a whole passage dealing with the topic, not just a select verse or two.

The first was certainly presenting the topic from the view of a calvinist, and I expected a mighty discussion on the aspects of the wording and discernment of the passage. To my delight such was abundant in the thread and although no one was ultimately convinced on the BB, perhaps someone reading as a guest will have attained more understanding on all viewpoints to that passage.

The second presented no view from calvinistic thinking or non-cal thinking; but it did end with a series of comprehension questions and gave where the answers to those specific questions were found in the passage. The questions did not endorse ANY view, but were there to see how the reader might test their recall.

That some would read into those postings some evil intent generated by Satan is not only sad, but when responding from that point of view exposes where the evil heart actually resides.

If one who has the viewpoint of a Calvinistic thinker starts a thread, remember that it just may be an attempt to gather information, share ideas, appropriate the non-cal thinking, and even a neighborly talk. Not always is it "bashing a non-cal" and the same with the "non-cal."

We don't always show up at the corral with guns blazing - unless drawn down on by someone who doesn't have the sense to keep from embarrassing them self.

5. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Active Member
    Site Supporter

Once again you show how uninformed you are. Yes he did, go back and listen to the Dividing Lines during that controversy.

6. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes....the creed was called ACH...a small man and a talebearer....plagiarizer extraordinaire...read all about it.

you are a misinformed liar....spreading lies such as this is talebearing.

Another filthy accusation...You are quite shameful.

Weeks ago when you started shooting your mouth off i could have contacted him, but it soon became apparent that you do not bring enough to the table as you have lost credibility post by post.I did not want to bother Dr.White and the work he is about.... to deal with a talebearing person who is getting chopped up, post by post.

The fact that he mentioned your pathetic ideas in passing on his show is because when people see a talebearer at work they sometimes mention it to him. This was recent however...i spoke of your first foaming at the mouth accusations. We see what you are about and your twisted agenda.

Dr.White does not have an inflated ego as you do ACH. He speaks and fellowships with everyday believers and smaller churches all the time.
    He has spoken at our church several times and knows our pastor very well as well as many in the congregation and some of my sons and daughters.
    For you to speak evil of this should come as no surprise...but I do find it very pathetic.:thumbs:
    As a matter of fact...most all of the ARBCA pastors I have met are both friendly and hospitable to everyday believers as they should be.
    I attach no great importance to myself....but the fact that I do know Dr.White and what kind of person he is....then to see you try and trash him is nauseating.

Dr,White certainly does not need me or anyone else to defend him as he trashed you quite easily in the clip provided by grasshopper. I knew you were bogus when you used 2 pet 3 out of context...I think it might have been before your plagiarism of Johnathan Edwards.

#26 Iconoclast, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
  7. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Prove it

I know you are but what am I.

Another filthy accusation...You are quite shameful.
    Prove it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N64sd7k4M8E

You think I care about having "credibility" among Calvinists? You've insulted me from day 1 on this forum, and I could care less what your misguided idiotic opinions are or your boilerplate responses. I could take you to a circus and make a fortune off of you by putting you next to a lemonade stand and posting 10 questions that I can predict the responses to. Every time you speak, you repeat the same crap, the same way, over and over again. Put some variety in your accusations.

My agenda is to get as many people away from Calvinism as I can before it eats the churches like a cankersore. I ADMIT MY AGENDA, do you have the guts to admit yours? I don't sugar coat my beliefs or my opinions. I don't cater to the believers with theologically correct language, and then go tell sinners something that I don't really believe.

I expect nothing less from you but blind loyalty to men and their man-made doctrines. I've watched that ARROGANT JERK slander Christian for years now. Go look at his Facebook page, who takes a picture of themselves in front of all the books they've written? White brags about all the debates he's won, brags about his scholarship is superior over those of his opponents, etc.. etc.. but of course, since you and most of your ilk on here have the same elitist attitude, I can see why you don't see it.

And give up the lies, you don't know James White any more than you know John Calvin. But there is somebody that DOES know him quite closely, and she's made quite a claim about being intimidated and harassed by her brother who won't even use her name when writing about her (calls her "Mrs Bonds") over her claims of sexual abuse.

The sad thing is I spend countless hours debating with and writing material against antifundamentalist groups that have turned to atheism, agnosticism, progressive Christianity, etc...primarily over the issue of sexual abuse (although there's several other complaints), and the fact is is that churches are too cowardice to address it head on. Attitudes like yours are what keeps those groups in business, and it's attitudes like that sometimes make me ashamed to be a Baptist. You high minded egotistical elitists spend so much time trying to exegete the Greek definition of a two letter preposition and winning debates on forums that it doesn't affect you one bit that some flesh and blood human being has cried out about being abused.

I don't care if his sister, or anyone else, is Catholic, Baptist, Pentabapticostal, Charismethodist or even an atheist, if someone says that their family sexual molested or raped them, they need to be heard, and a so-called Christian apologist and all of his fans that would rather attack her credibility then ask James White or any other preacher for an explanation-YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK.

Hundreds of lawsuits and pending criminal cases of PREACHERS and DEACONS molesting little boys and girls, BAPTIST CHURCHES, and all you jerks care about is the reputation of your theologians.

Well I'm sorry, I care about the reputation of my SAVIOUR and if someone gets offended because I ask for an explanation about sexual abuse, then BE OFFENDED, and then go tell his sister and all the victims of Jack Schaap, Ernie Willis, David Hyles, all the SGM perverts, ET AL, that God WANTED them to get raped, it is predetermined.

#27 DrJamesAch, Jul 13, 2013
  8. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    These sex scandals are Not one sided.....they have been perpetuated by Fundamentalist groups as well so go clean out your own stalls before you start slinging crape at others

9. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Umm..hey Einstein, did you see the name's of Jack Schaap and David Hyles at the bottom of my comment?? Did you see the comment where I said BAPTIST CHURCHES?? Or perhaps you forgot what "fundamentalist" means. I didn't skip anybody if you actually read what I said, instead trying to find some stupid way to refute the post.

Maybe twice will help you out. Read slowly if you have to. Try to see something other than what you want to.

#29 DrJamesAch, Jul 13, 2013
  10. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Na...honestly don't follow your postxcontentthat closely. But since youare the poster boy for fundimentalist churches you would know well the filth that goes on intheir hallowed halls of deceitfulness and hypocracy

11. Herald

Herald New Member

Brother, you are spot on. Dr. White is a very gracious man. He has a deep and abiding love for the Gospel and the saints. As an apologist he is constantly dealing with people who either deny the faith or hold to errant doctrine. That does take a toll on him. There are times he can be a little sharp in his rebuttals, but no one can accuse him of falsehood or of trying to divide the body of Christ.

He did the Church a great service by exposing the dishonesty of Ergun Caner. Had Mr. Caner been innocent of the whole matter Liberty would not have given him his hat. Dr. White's insistence that Mr. Caner repent publicly of public sin serves as a cautionary tale to those who believe the end justifies the means in gospel ministry.

12. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Yup, I sure do know about theirs, and I don't sweep it under the rug. I rip on them as much as I do the ones that you ignore.

13. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Active Member
    Site Supporter

This pretty much explains everything. Join up with haters like Lumpkins to slander and sling mud at a White, while ignoring Ergun Caner's decade of deceit. All in the name of "getting as many people away from Calvinism as I can". I guess in your world the ends justifys the means.

14. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well you have dared to oppose Calvinism. The Calvinists goal is now to destroy you like a pack of hyenas. They want nothing left of you not even the bones. Once you cross them you become enemy number one.

15. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Who's ignoring Caner's issue? That's typical one-sided biased crap that Calvie's spew constantly. If you read my response to White I said that he was RIGHT about Caner if Caner is purposely misrepresenting himself as a Muslim to the Muslim community. But, just because Caner is Non Calvinist, doesn't mean I like him. I put Caner in the same category as White when it comes to the KJV.

But nice way to flip-the-script to make the issue about a man who lied about his birth place to someone ignoring the cries of his sister about sexual abuse, and is speechless about dozens of sex crime cover ups in Sovereign Grace churches all over your country. And don't give me that "they're not the same ministries". That doesn't stop you all from labeling EVERYBODY that disagree with you Arminians. Oh but that's really not important. Surely, some weirdo that said he was born in Turkey when he was raised in Ohio is SO MUCH MORE damaging to the cause of Christ than Preachers RAPING AND MOLESTING children.

It would really be nice to be able to tell skeptics that Baptists actually care about issues like that but the sad truth is people like you, Icon, White, and the rest of the keyboard gangsters here prove them right every day.

16. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And it will be entertaining to watch but that wont happen. There is another scenario to this muck...more a wimper.

17. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Exactly. The attack is incessantly from the other side, and one of them thinks he can stamp out truth (DoG) in God's church? Just because they don't believe God is Sovereign doesn't mean that they are. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup:

18. Herald

Herald New Member

You give the faux-Dr. way too much credit. He is not that important.

19. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

And yet I was on White's show and you weren't! For not being important, you sure give me a lot of attention.:love2: I was important enough that somebody started a thread with my name on it.

Now come on with the "your mommy don't love you either" and whatever childish kindergarten quips your feeble mind can invent. Perhaps you can write a song and change the lyrics in it and fit my dog, shoe size, and cracker jack box degree in. I'll even give you a song to choose from! You can DO it. Make your own, man, and I'll call the night show and give you a couple hours to draw a crowd :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjCoDMACRKA

#39 DrJamesAch, Jul 13, 2013
  20. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Guaranteed you don't have that much man in you.