1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured James White answers DrAch

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Grasshopper, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Inspector Javert

Inspector Javert Active Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup:YUUUPP!!!:applause::applause:

2. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Active Member
    Site Supporter

3. Grasshopper

Site Supporter

That's laughable. Look what the hyenas are doing to James White just because he is a Calvinist.

4. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ach

You have been exposed everyone knows who you are and what you have done.

Another filthy accusation...You are quite shameful.
    You disregard and trample upon truth after truth in a way the scripture describes as swine Mt7:6...
    you disregard this;

19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.

20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

We see it and have rebuked your ungodly posts.
    You are to full of yourself to be concerned...as spoken of here-

18 For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. 19 Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things.

and here..... you fit the bill-

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

Your error has been manifest and the ungodliness boils over from post to post.

You showed yourself for what you are from day one...I just spotted it ahead of everyone else,and you have now been completely exposed.

Not that we needed it but this imbecilic response speaks to your DR.HOOD:laugh:

Yes I can.I spotted you and your agenda ,and your vileness has vindicated my observation. I am out in public all the time and can spot the false. , the cults, the accusers of the brethren....I saw you right from day 1...sometimes I wish I was wrong when this happens , but not in your case.
    I called you on your "agenda" before it was fully manifest....but now all can see.
    Yes I have an Agenda. I serve God daily to the best of my ability.I seek to be faithful to His word. in public i speak topeople every chance i get to present the claims of the gospel to those outside the kingdom.
    I come in here to stay sharp, to learn from Godly persons...who are like minded and without an anti-cal jihad Agenda that you and team jihad display.
    So when i see this 24/7 assault on God and Truth by ungodly posters, accusers of the brethren, weak minded persons who accuse, but cannot back up anything scripturally....I will address it head on as open rebuke is better than secret love.
    Someone speaking as you needs to be exposed and rebuked and everyone with any Spiritual perception see's you and this group for what they are.
    thankfully many have been forced to examine the scripture ,and your error is like the dark background that shows up the pearl of truth.

So what do you want a cookie or something? we tell sinners the truth all the time, but in reality you do not care.

I am loyal to my friends and those who are true brothers in Christ.You do not show yourself to be either at this time:wavey:

Spoken from a gut -less coward such as yourself.....I am glad you feel that way and clearly are outside the realm of the truth.

I see your cowardice and inability to be honest without evil speaking...that is what a gutless person does....there are several others here....making little snide remarks, never back up anything.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren...you accuse me here ...WRONGLY.
    My children know his and are in touch with them.They have gone out socially with them. I do know him as well as several other "Name Pastors" so to speak.We live 2700 miles apart, so no ..I am not hanging out and barbecuing with him every other weekend.
    The friendship is more beneficial to me as I learn much from Him.

But as you are no friend to truth...it does not matter to you. Your lies and accusations just pile up.You believe what you want...I know what the truth is. The fellowship of Godly pastors and godly believers in obeying scripture ,keeps me aware when a counterfeit appears on the scene..you know what I mean ,don't you ACH? a counterfeit...LIKE YOU>

I have deleted the remainder of your filthy talebearing post as to not defile those who read this.

5. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

You are correct. For some reason those who hold to false doctrine, such as Calvinism, tend to pack up and attack like animals. It is more akin to Satan's tactics than it is to God's way.

6. Grasshopper

Site Supporter

Oh the irony.

7. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Interesting Bob, I've only witnessed such behavior from you and other anti-Calvinists.

8. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I don't believe in beating around the bush. If I have something to say, I say it!

I am convinced that Calvinism is wrong, and those who hold to it are incorrect. They may believe they are right, but to me the issue is cut and dried.

9. preacher4truth

You should ponder that behavior. It doesn't make you a 'man' nor does it exemplify Christ.

10. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now its the world according to Bob Snow...note the number of 'I' words in his short commentary.

Likewise, Hitler was convinced that the Jews, the Poles, the Slavic & Black races were all sub-human & had to be eliminated. Would you categorize that as wrong thinking? May I suggest that your current mindset is very similar...its like this Bob, "I'm right & you are wrong" & then there is the hostility that goes alongside that thinking. Brother, is this Christian? Could you stand before a holy & righteous God & explain how you are convinced they are wrong, so therefore you are justified in your commentary. & namecalling!?! For your own souls sake, I sincerely hope not.

11. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

For his "own souls sake" huh? So is his "souls sake" dependent on whether he stops what you consider wrong? Of course, you are actually imposing a standard of correctness on him that you just said is wrong to do, but that "for your own souls sake" is a pretty curious statement.

12. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

By the way, can someone explain why James White is in a Scottish Rite Masonic garb while in the Caymen Islands?

http://aomin.org/aoblog/index.php?itemid=1601

Scottish Rite Pics

http://www.scotbagpipes.com/acatalog/WES1MASONICCHROME.JPG

And, explain why White uses the highly occultic Borromean circles on his book, "The Forgotten Trinity"? NO Christian should EVER use occult pagan symbols to display Christian beliefs, period. Not even the so-called "Christian" use of this is Christian. The "Christian" use of it is derived from the House of Borromeo, a Roman Catholic Reformer.

James is the only apologist I know that doesn't have a definitive work on Freemasonry. His website rarely mentions it and never condemns it, and with all the works on Mormonism, you would think that he'd want to explain the history of Masonry to give a background to Mormonism.

HMMMMMM......

13. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, he has become quite irrelevant.

14. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What I say to a friend who I care about is none of your business

15. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

You just told him his salvation is based on his works so how much do you REALLY care about him?

16. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Correct...flotsam in the river. Just ignore it & let it float away.

17. preacher4truth

Truth.

I no longer read his rants as they are baseless, senseless misinformation laden with pejoratives used for the objective and in hopes of an all day back and forth fight -- and some foolishly grant him his wish.

18. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well he did make onto my "ignore" list today.:smilewinkgrin:

19. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Yes, I have been guilty of the last phrase. Anyway, I love you too.

20. preacher4truth

Same here. I love you too SN.