1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JANE FONDA: Just What Constitutes True Forgiveness???

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Mar 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

2. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What I said was, "I would reach out to her as I would anyone and even though she has since apologized, I'm still not Fonda Jane!"

Can I "overlook" (forgive) Jane Fonda for what she did for the North Vietnamese as if it never happened? No.

Forgiveness from me as a Christian toward her is intact. Forgiveness from me as Jane Fonda being a Traitor of this country remains. She violated our laws and got away with it. Then, rubbed it in the faces of all those who served during that era.

Those who turned against our Savior and Lord were still held accountable for their "non-belief" and have been in that place reserved for them ever since.

For those of you who either never served, or did not serve during that tumultuous era, simply cannot identify with what I am referring to here. The woman was a Traitor to this country and got away with it.

Over 58 thousand came home in boxes and who knows how came home never to be right again.

Jane Fonda was wrong by mans laws and got away with it.