1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Snell

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Ron Johnson, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Ron Johnson

Ron Johnson New Member

What can you tell me about Dr. Jay Snell. He sounds like anouther health wealth preacher with a different twist. 1Peter 1:5

2. rbrent

rbrent New Member

Jay “show me the money” Snell

http://jaysnell.org/about_dr_jay.htm

While still a Baptist, God revealed to him that Healing, Prosperity and Well Being for our families is contained in the Abrahamic covenant and consequently belongs to all Christians now.

His Mission
    To build the faith of Christians today:
    To enable them to know that they are the present day Abrahamic Seed Group.
    To enable them to know that Healing and Prosperity belong to them now.
    To enable them to fully understand how to obtain their Abrahamic Healing and Prosperity.

And to help them stay “Prosperous”, they ask that you Please Remember:

“This is a Donor based Website Ministry. 
    If we have blessed you, prayerfully consider supporting us online through PayPal.”
    -from the Home page of their website...

Faith Building Nuggets you probably haven't seen before. In these Five Simple Steps to Abrahamic Wealth, you get the following:

1. You learn how to overcome the two reasons why you are not wealthy God's way

2. You learn how to tap into God's seven Abrahamic blessing powers that produce wealth His way

3. You learn how God makes inanimate objects supernaturally live to grow a financial harvest for you

4. You learn how to get an automatic audience with God for wealth producing purposes

5. You learn how to pray the Financial Blessing Prayer to receive your financial blessing

You learn the Seven Benefits of Bible Tithing

1. You learn that these Seven Benefits apply to Christian Tithing today

2. You learn, consequently, why Christians should tithe today

3. You learn how to make your church offering tithe and the benefits in making it properly

But there is even more. Making an offering tithe is not even the beginning of God's financial blessing machine.

4. You learn there is even more financial blessings in giving beyond the tithe and tithing

5. You learn about mustard seed faith like Abraham had

6. You learn about the seed faith principle that Abraham knew about

7. You learn that giving beyond the tithe is where the greatest riches of God manifest in your life

8. You learn that the principles and steps in this book are God's blueprint to extreme wealth for you

9. You learn that gospel prosperity is God's ironclad fact

Oh, and in case you forgot, “This is a Donor based Website Ministry. 
    If we have blessed you, prayerfully consider supporting us online through PayPal.”
    -from their website homepage...

Reminds me of hearing R.W. Scambock on the radio years ago, casting out those foul demons of poverty from his listeners...

“You foul demons of poverty, I command you in the name of Jesus to come out of them!

Loose them and let them go!

...and in the name of God I call it done!

Now friends, if you want this ministry to stay on the air, I need you to send the best gift you can send me this week...”

Yeah, right... [​IMG]

3. Ron Johnson

Ron Johnson New Member

Thanks for your reply. I didn't get into the doctrine that much.

4. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

Well, you asked...