1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Jehovah's Witnesses were going door to door...

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Earth Wind and Fire, Dec 21, 2013.

1. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Wow, he blasts Matthew Henry while following the nut job heretical false prophetess Ellen G. White. I am not in the least surprised. :type:

2. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Endless ranting about prior ranting proves nothing.

You have not shown one statement of mine to be incorrect.

If you would like to do it - have a shot. Repeatedly making false claims is not the way to "present details".

I think "almost" everyone can understand this basic idea - certainly you do understand it - or you would not be avoiding the details in post after post - while I "post exact quotes" in post after post.

You use the word schizophrenic - not me.

I simply admit that he believed in OSAS (which even you cannot deny) and then I quote his exact wording for Matt 18 (which again - you cannot deny) - so you resort to "making stuff up" and accusations with "no detail" to support them. How sad.

Hard to get around that one.

Apparenly Preacher4Truth approves of your methods and I have to believe that one or two others might also fall into that category.

in Christ,

Bob

#62 BobRyan, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  3. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

You still have not answered one of my statements (quotes of MH). Why is that?
    I have given you at length details of the parable and the prayer. Why do you want to hear it over and over again it you are not going to accept it. You are not teachable.
    I have done the same thing. You won't answer the post. Why?
    Yes I do. That is what you make MH out to be by your misrepresentation of him.
    Obviously if he believes in OSAS he cannot believe what you try to make him say by your quote. He is not a schizophrenic. Answer the posts of his that I previously posted for you. What does he mean in those quotes?
    He sees through your hypocrisy and dissimulation.

4. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Because I addressed his Matt 18 comments here - in response to your first objection.

And have posted it almost half-dozen times waiting for you to come up with a response.

hint: My quote above says that MH believes in OSAS.

You need to come up with an actual response to the point.

in Christ,

Bob

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

This is just an outright lie.
    You have not addressed the quotes I have provided for you once; not once.
    You must keep posting one quote over and over and over again, just as you have provided again. Address the quotes that I have provided for you.
    What are you ashamed of?

6. prophet

prophet Active Member
    Site Supporter

Bob's versiĆ³n of addressing points that other's make, often consists of Bob doing the one thing that Bob hates most in others...Bob quoting Bob.