1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jennifer Knapp

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by jeffersonb1973, Apr 8, 2006.

1. jeffersonb1973

jeffersonb1973 New Member

Jennifer Knapp is my favorite solo CCM artist. A lot of CCM is shallow and trite, but her lyrics have always been very deep and meaningful. I saw her in concert about six years ago, and it was truly a time of worship. She shared her testimony with the audience and it was amazing to hear how far God had brought her. Does anyone know what's happened to her? She hasn't released a CD with new music in about five years. The cashier at the local Lifeway store told me the other day that she has retired. Does anyone know if this is true? I hate to think that she has retired, but if God is calling her to do something else, then that's great. Anyway, if anyone knows if she's retired, please post here. Thanks!

2. gekko

gekko New Member

3. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Jennifer Knapp is great! [​IMG] We really enjoy her music.

4. Rocko9

Rocko9 New Member

Jennifer Knapp public life still remains pretty much a mystery. Have not heard what she is doing these days. I really , really enjoy her music and she isn't afraid of taking risks with doing various musical styles.
    I don't know about her retirement, I hope it's not true. But she is entitled to fullfill her own life as she sees fit and I am gratefull for all the wonderful music she has put out there.