1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jennifer Rothschild

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by Beth, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Beth

Beth New Member

What do you guys think of Jennifer Rothschild?

The women's ministry at our church is going to use one of her dvd series and book study for the women this fall.

I haven't read any of her material, personally, but I did some research about her and her associations.

She appears regularly on TBN and the 700 club.

She apparently is ecumenical, because her itinerary includes Catholic churches and colleges. On February 26, for example, she is speaking at St. Leo University in Florida.

http://www.jenniferrothschild.com/appearances.html

Has anyone heard any of her teachings? Would you be concerned about her?

I am convicted myself, to avoid her....what are your thoughts?

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

We did one of her studies one time, I think it was lessons learned in the dark, as she is blind. It was very good, I personally found nothing I felt changed or violated scripture.
    whats funny is, she tells this tory about people having to lead her across streets, and how some don't do a very good job, and mess up real bad, and the woman in her story is our music leader. She specifically remembers that day,it was bad.

3. Beth

Beth New Member

Thanks, Donna

Thank you for your input!