1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jeremiah1five

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by jeremiah1five, Oct 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeremiah1five

jeremiah1five Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Hello everyone.
    I just uploaded my image for a couple of reasons.
    The primary one is that in a 48 hour period, Brent W, has saw fit (for his own reasons) of featuring three of my submissions on the Home Page, and if he were to do that and all you saw was an avatar of a lion - and really, as a new member in this fine group of individuals I've so far interacted with - pissed off (can you say that?), made to THINK, even being a part of adding a little here, and a little there to your own belief-system, I thought I would allow him and all of you to see at least my face of the man the Lord has brought here and so far has allowed to remain.

This photo was taken in 2010 when a sister-friend came to California from Missouri where she served at AOG headquarters in Springfield to visit me. Today, my moustache is salt and pepper as well as my beard which is more white and trimmed. I particularly think to myself I do not take good photos, but this one is special because my beloved sister is standing next to me with several members of my unsaved family. I am the youngest of three older brothers and two older sisters. I was and believe still am the only one saved, born-again, and in fellowship with God. I was raised in a non-practicing Catholic home and we were very poor.

I am 57, born in February 1961, and born-again in July 1977. My birth-church is Victory Outreach Ministries (now, International), and attended every meeting - when there was no charge for special functions, etc., you know - donations :Wink but was there every Friday, Sunday, and home bible-studies on Wednesdays. I was a maverick, and disobedient but in TIME the Lord got a hold of me and I began to settle down. I was water-baptized in 1986 in this ministry. The pastor's name is Sonny Arguinzoni. I serve in TIME as doorman. This was my first ministry. I was also taught some about obedience here.

When I became homeless the teacher in the church asked me (actually TOLD ME) to come stay with him and his wife and that this would be a teacher-disciple relationship. There was a build-up to this and many things all pointed to this. So, I lived with my teacher and was discipled with several other brother's. 5 of us. This is where I REALLY learned obedience. Boy, it was hard, but I soon submitted.
    Later, I had a adopted-church and this was where my teaching sky-rocketed. There is much more to say, but I won't bore you all. But it laid the ground-work to who I am today. Apostles and pastors and teachers. Oh, my! Yup, and of course there is Home Bible Study instructors, and other individuals - even the grounds-keeper of the church property. They all had a finger in my life of the Hand of God.

Well, I don't want to take up too much in this post about my past, but I wanted Brent W and you to see me and what I look like.
    That's all for now.

2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As the OP is now on a mandatory vacation from the Board, this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.