1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jesus Repudiates the Mariolatry Volume III

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Eliyahu, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is how the paganism penetrated into Christianity.

Remember this. Even at the time of Apostle Paul, he warned the apostasy among the Early Church people like this:
    acts 20:
    29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears

Even among the elders of Ephesus, there were apostates !

People quickly brought the paganism into the Christian churches before the end of 1 century AD. Catacomb graffiti cannot be the teachers or texts for the believers to learn from. Bible is enough and perfect to educate the believers as we read 2 Tim 3:15-17.

As I pointed out, if the spirit of any saints answered to you, if they were true believers, they would have told you that you should not call the dead believers or pray with the dead people, but pray directly to God.
    Have you read Isaiah 8:19?

19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Do they pray to God?

Ps 88:10
    Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah.

Ps 115:17
    The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

Do you mean that they pray to God though they do not praise God?

2. standingfirminChrist

Saul was wrong in calling up Samuel from the dead.

3. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, you still claim Mary is the new Eve, don't you?

The Bible says Jesus Christ is the new Adam ( 1 Cor 15:45-47) which actually says Jesus is the Last Adam or the second Adam.

Then don't you claim that Mary is the wife of Jesus Christ?

In your logic, Mary is the New Eve, Jesus is the New Adam, then they are the new couples, right?

Catholics call Mary the Mother of God, then,
    Many Catholics insinuate that Mary is the Wife of God as you claim now, or Redemptrix, or Queeen of Heaven, or any sort of deity or goddess in fact, right?

To me it sounds like the relationship between Semiarmis and Nimord who married between mother and son.

#303 Eliyahu, Jan 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

And with that last post this 3rd volume will now close, having surpassed the 30 page mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.