1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim Jordan Destroys Democrats' 'Star Witness' for Not Having Direct Knowledge of Trump's Phone Call

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) used his time during the first public impeachment inquiry hearing on Wednesday to show how ridiculous it is that Democrats are using Bill Taylor, the U.S. chargé d'affaires for Ukraine, as their "star witness" to the charge that President Trump strong armed Ukraine into doing his bidding.

Jordan used the addendum that U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland added to his testimony wherein Sondland states that he assumed the military aid to Ukraine was held up because they had not yet declared an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and Hunter Biden.

"'Ambassador Taylor recalls that Mr. Morrison told Ambassador Taylor that I told Mr. Morrison that I convey this message to Mr. Yarmack on September 1, 2019 in connection with Vice President Pence’s meeting to Warsaw and a meeting with President Zelensky,' And this is the clarification," Jordan said. "Let me read it again. 'Ambassador Taylor recalls that Mr. Morrison told Ambassador Taylor that I told Mr. Morrison that I convey this message to Mr. Yarmack on September 1, 2019 in connection with Vice President Pence’s meeting to Warsaw and a meeting with President Zelensky.'"

"We got six people having four conversations in one sentence and you just told me this is where you got the clear understanding," Jordan added.

Jim Jordan Destroys Democrats' 'Star Witness' For Not Having Direct Knowledge of Trump's Phone Call

• Like Like x 2
  2. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    `They told me you had been to her,
    And mentioned me to him:
    She gave me a good character,
    But said I could not swim.
    He sent them word I had not gone
    (We know it to be true):
    If she should push the matter on,