1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim Webb: Dems Have Moved ‘Way Far To The Left,’ ‘That’s Not My Democratic Party’

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb pushed back on “Fox News Sunday” against the Democratic Party’s recent move “far to the left,” arguing that the Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders wing of the party is “not my Democratic Party.”

Webb told guest host Bret Baier the party “needs to bring working people into the formula.” The latest Democratic candidate in the race added that he’s running because those kind of people “need a voice.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/12/j...ar-to-the-left-thats-not-my-democratic-party/

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Little chance that the leftist democrat party will nominate Webb but I would like to see him nominated! Webb was Sec. of the Navy under Reagan but resigned over policy difference I believe!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...ec7168-20e5-11e5-84d5-eb37ee8eaa61_story.html

#2 OldRegular, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
  3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Baloney.

Webb voted right down the line with Obama's agenda 90% of the time.

So that makes him just a 90% far left wacko and that's supposed to be OK?

#3 carpro, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015