1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joe Dirt

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Joe Dirt, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt New Member

hello,thanks for allowing me to come in for fellowship. my name is Joe,but the closer I get to the LORD the more I realize I am just dirt. I pastor a small church in Alabama, about 60 folks. Hope to get refreshed here and maybe be refreshing if I can keep my flesh from hindering.:BangHead:

2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Welcome aboard!! :wavey:

3. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Well we are a SMUG group and you won't fit in. LOL Just kidding my friend!! Welcome!!!:wavey:

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the board.....!

5. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Welcome from me as well.

6. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

Welcome Brother!

Bro.Joe....I was gonna ask about the name (because, regretably...I saw the movie:laugh:)...but I like the reasoning behind your choice of it so...amen to that! The closer I try to get to God the more I appreciate that He is merciful! Welcome to the board. My recommendation is that you wear "thick skin" while in attendance here cause there is a "diverse" bunch in here. Don't let that scare you though. I have found that it is actually an advantage that it is that way. It MAKES YOU have to go to the Scriptures even MORE OFTEN to see whether the things that are said...ARE SO....AMEN! Again...welcome.

Bro.Greg Perry Sr.:type:

7. Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt New Member

thanks for the advice. I was an evangelist for 10 yrs and have been Pastor now for 15 yrs. there is not much i have not dealt with.Pastoring would be a great job if it were not for people.

8. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

Ha !

:laugh: Ha...Ain't THAT a fact....God love'em! I guess God knows what we need to keep us praying...Amen?

Bro.Greg:saint: