1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John Piper - The Gospel and Racism

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Thousand Hills, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    TH, thank you so very much for posting this link. I would that everyone on this BB watched the entire video.

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That would presume that all of us have unlimited internet capability/access. It'd be nice if a transcript could be provided

4. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don, I will start a new thread that will give you a link to an article in Christianity Today. I does not contain a transcript of this video, but it addresses the same topic and does get across what he said in the video.

5. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

6. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The message of Christ, you must be born anew, your bloodline does not matter, is often missed by those who still believe in tribalism. There are, in reality only two groups, the lost, from which we come, and the saved. We are to love the lost, and minister to them. There is no "we/they" tribalism in real Christianity. No I follow Paul, you follow Calvin divide. No traditional dispensationalism, where Jews are not the same as born anew Gentiles.

The godless left, which feeds on fanning the flames of special privilege, wants "white privilege" to be discussed, rather than we are all siblings, and need to care for the least of us.