1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Journal Entry

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by chuck2336, Nov 24, 2007.

1. chuck2336

chuck2336 Member

Going through all we have gone through since September it was easy for me to forget a very elementry pinciple in ministry, and that is someone is always watching, even when you think they are not, they are!

My daughter is required to keep a journal for school, she shared this entry with me. I was humbled to say the least.

Journal: October 1,2007, Monday :

I'm very proud of my Daddy because through everything that our family has been

through this past month my daddy has stood strong. My dad has always been strong but

you never notice how strong one person is and how weak you are until you go through the

roughest of times. Like for my daddy and I. I always thought of my Daddy as being strong,

and thought I was pretty strong, but this past month has proved me right and wrong. This

past month has shown me how strong my dad truly is, and how weak I actually am. So

never overestimate yourself and never underestimate your daddy because no matter how

many strong men you know your daddy is truly the strongest.

I'm very proud of my daddy because my daddy is the strongest man I know.

Thanks for allowing me to share.

Chuck.

2. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Aww....how sweet! :applause:

Your buttons aren't burstin', are they? :laugh: :godisgood:

3. TaterTot

TaterTot Guest

Aw how precious. That speaks volumes