1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Juanita Bynum asking for $200,000 for a new prayer floor?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Feb 27, 2008.

1. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

2. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Why can't she just pray on the floor in her bedroom like the rest of us?

I'm sure there will be some stupid people who will send her money. :rolleyes:

3. Danny Hurley

Danny Hurley New Member

She calls it her Threshing floor she needs it in order to pray for our nation. If anyone sends her $200.00 dollars she will pray for them.

I think if we would preach to people that they could buy a home in heaven for $100,000 dollars there would people go to work that has not worked in years.

JUST KIDDING

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

When you hear phrases such as "sowing seeds..."

RUN AWAY!!!!

Hoo boy...she needs this "threshing floor" so she can "touch God for all of you."

Too bad God's not omnipresent, isn't it? :rolleyes:

This moron is going to make a Gold-plated wall on her "threshing floor."

Could someone read to this "prophet" that thar verse about "taking the name of the Lord in vain?

You reckon "Doctor" Bynum's Bible contains any references to greed?

Well, at least we know what doctor Bynum has her degree in.....proctology.

5. PilgrimPastor

PilgrimPastor Member
    Site Supporter

The prosperity gospel makes my blood boil :mad: This is worse than a perversion of the gospel; it is the sickest lie of the devil and it has infected so many in the Church. I'm going to allow myself to stray into a clarification of the meaning of "redemptive suffering" this Sunday in the pulpit... to quote Piper, "I don't know what you feel about the prosperity gospel but I can tell you what I feel... HATRED..."

6. givengrace

givengrace New Member

Maybe she can use some of the money she gets from her new book. About her divorce. If anybody buys it.
    I don't know who would who wants to know about her marriage problems. I my self have been through a divorce and although many have said I could write a book. I didn't!

7. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Maybe I can convince her God is commanding her to buy my carpet to go on her new floor?

I'll even through in a prayer and a bottle of used bacon grease (I mean holy oil)... :thumbs:

8. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

I think I'll write her and ask her to send me $200.00 and I'll pray for her.

If she really believes in that "sowing a seed" stuff, then she can sow one with me and she should have that $200,000 in no time.

On second thought, she can send me $2,000 and it'll happen even quicker.

LeBuick, we're thinking along the same lines. You were posting at the same time I was, and you get credit for having the idea first. So you can have $1500 and I'll take $500.

#8 Tom Butler, Feb 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2008
  9. rbell

rbell Active Member

My sentiments exactly.

But I'll pray for you...send me $10, and you'll get better.

:D (just kidding...excellent post)

10. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Naw, keep the $1500 just keeping me in prayer is worth more than any amount of $$$... :thumbs:

11. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

LeBuick, you don't understand. Praying for pay will make us rich. Don't you realize the income potential? It's made Dr. Bynum rich, didn't it?