1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Judas Iscariot was the son of Simon Peter?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by word_digger, Jun 23, 2001.

1. Timotheus

Timotheus New Member

wellsjs! Please don't get me into more trouble than I already am, by attributing to me a quote in your post above. To put the record straight, the quote was by word_digger and it was addressed to you. Please go back to your post and edit out "Timotheus said:" because the quote was said by "word_digger" and as I indicated it was addressed to you. [​IMG]

word_digger I appreciated your courteous reply, and I'd like to ask you to agree with me on this, that we can respectfully disagree on certain things! I hope and trust that in the essentials of the Christian faith we are on the same side. God bless! [​IMG]

2. word_digger

word_digger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> word_digger I appreciated your courteous reply, and I'd like to ask you to agree with me on this, that we can respectfully disagree on certain things! I hope and trust that in the essentials of the Christian faith we are on the same side. God bless!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is your definition of the "essentials of the Christian faith"? Just Kidding! :D Of course we are in agreement on that and by grace brethern can agree to disagree on many things. We have to. Somebody once asked if you put three Baptists in a small room by themselves and locked the door what would you get? The answer: Blood running out from under the door within a few hours. ;) Everyone have a good day.

[ June 27, 2001: Message edited by: word_digger ]