1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Judgment Seat of Christ

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Pastor_Bob, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. landmarker33

landmarker33 New Member

OK...

Show me please where hell and outer darkness are the same place? Also, will the lost and the saved be judged at the same time as in Mt. 25? If what you are saying is correct show me when the lost/unsaved and the saved are judged at the same time as in the parable of the talents?

2. standingfirminChrist

outer darkness and hell both are associated with the gnashing of teeth.

Those who are cast into outer darkness can see Abraham. The rich man in hell could see Abraham

The outer darkness is synonymous with hell. That is clear when one rightly divides the Word of Truth.

Regardless whethere you believe hell and outer darkness are one and the same place, Scripture assures the Child of God that he or she will not experience either for any length of time.

3. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Why do you say the saved will not experience Hell "for any length of time?" I don't believe that they will experience it at all.

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Millennial exclusion - believers damned to hell - is a heresy that is NOT tolerated on the BB. Those espousing such false teaching are not welcome and posting privileges will be revoked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.