1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Just for you ...

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by OCC, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

1 Tim 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
    Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.
    ISA 55:11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

You deny scripture again? What's your game? :cool: Causing Christ to be the Principle and not the Word of God? And you have the nerve to judge me?

john.
    </font>[/QUOTE]I have said nothing that conflicts with the scriptures you posted, so stop you stupid games!

2. johnp.

johnp. New Member

Hello KJ.
    A technique that gets to you is it KJ? :cool: HaHa! I shall use it again. :cool:

Wes.
    Not if it gets to you that would be foresaking advantage. But it is not as if I say things that wind you up but my belief. If that makes you hot under the collar remember, I only reply to your posts I do not initiate you.

The conflict you have with scripture is that you said that the bible writers were laying down general principles and not God's words. You have denied the scriptures are God's word but only some mans opinions! Give me a break. My game is to preach what I believe and be obedient to the One who said to go and that I will do and learn as I go with God's grace.

john.

3. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Then I did not state my case in clear enough language for you to comprehend the meaning, and for that I apologise. However, I don't believe that is the case with you. I believe you are deliberately being antagonistic. You understand fully, but it is not in your personality to admit it! You fear changing your mind regarding your false doctrine!

4. johnp.

johnp. New Member

Hello Wes.
    I don't know how deliberate it is but I preach what I believe and that is antagonistic by it's very nature to your beliefs. So what? :cool: I thought opposites attract. :cool:
    Admit what, that I understand fully that I am being antagonistic towards you? I admit it but that is the nature of contention and I contend for the faith of God's people. I don't deliberately twist what you say. You have continually short changed scripture, 'that's just Paul!', and you ignore the word of salvation in favour of the filthy rag ploy. Sovereign Wes can do what God says cannot be! It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy. Romans 9:16.
    I cannot afford changing my mind Wes boy so I'm having the old one renewed! :cool:

john.

5. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Ya seein' a shrink?

6. johnp.

johnp. New Member

HaHa! The Good Shrink? Yes. :cool:

john.

7. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Then stop sleeping on the couch and listen to what He tells you!

8. OCC

OCC Guest

He can't "do" such a thing brother. lol

God predetermined that he would not listen...but he would have a good plate of fish 'n chips while on that couch.

9. johnp.

johnp. New Member

The Good Shrink yes? Tell Him His job Wes! :cool:

But taking the mickey out England is strange coming from a French Canadian? HaHa!

john.

10. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Yes, I believe you are right!