1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Just who all is included?

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Yelsew, Sep 8, 2003.

1. GH

GH New Member

No, no - THANK YOU, Me2. And bless you my fellow ambassador of Christ - we are like our Father - not counting men's sins against them [​IMG]

2. Yelsew

Yelsew Guest

GH, The Holy Scriptures revealed it to me! All one needs to know is that Salvation is a matter of individual human faith in God. Both Old and New covenants declare that our individual faith in God is what God expects of us. Yes, being able to obey every jot and tittle of the law would be nice, but I know of no one who does.

God does not save those who have no faith in Him!

Conversely, He saves even those who believe on the name of Jesus!

3. GH

GH New Member

God bless you in your studies, Yelsew. May the Holy Spirit quicken and make alive within you the truth of the simplicity of the gospel of Jesus Christ's finished work on the cross. It is finished He said before He died......but then rose in power to subdue principalities, dominions, death and sin. Mighty to save to the uttermost! His mighty faith bringing all of creation into submission to the Father, who will be all in all.

And Yelsew, may you walk in peace with the faith that God has given you, by His great loving grace.