1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justification?

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by tyndale1946, Feb 15, 2019.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Before everyone gets upset and ask what is theological term doing in the humor section?... Well after I tell you the true story where else should I have put it?

Many years ago my grandson Joshie who was around four or five was coming to visit us... In his Sunday School Class for some unknown reason even from his Mother who was there, the Sunday School teacher ask her class if anyone knew the meaning of Justification?... Well the little children just looked at each other and the parents too, wondering why would you bring up this subject with kindergarteners... Finally Joshie eyes lite up and he raised his hand and jumping up and down said I know... I know... I know... So the Sunday School teacher said... Ok Joshie tell us!... Joshie proudly said, next week I'm going on just a vacation to visit my Grandma and Grandpa... Brother Glen:D

• Winner Winner x 1