1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

K-Love

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Speedpass, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I keep my car radio balanced between them and AFR.

Does anyone else have a K-Love affiliate in their area? I think they are one of the best Christian radio networks around [​IMG]

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    What exactly is K-Love? Never heard of it.

Is it like Pilgrim Radio?

3. Eladar

Eladar New Member

Here is their website:
    www.klove.com

My wife really likes the station.

4. All about Grace

All about Grace New Member

K Love is awesome.

John Rivers gets [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sherry can get a little obnoxious when she is talking about her farm animals but she still gets the single [​IMG]

5. jhickman

jhickman Member

ExxonMobil,

If I recall you're currently in the Jackson, TN area, so we both listen to K-LOVE's station in Ripley, TN. I love K-LOVE radio, and their other network, Air 1, which plays a more youth oriented format.

I also like WAY-FM, which has stations in Dyersburg, Union City, and New Johnsonville. I've heard they're working toward getting a station in Jackson as well.

If it weren't for the satellite CCM stations like K-LOVE, WAY-FM, and AFR's CCM network our area wouldn't have any CCM radio. The locally owned Christian stations around here won't give CCM a chance, either because they're afraid of offending sponsors or older listeners, or because they're prejudiced against CCM themselves. I'm thankful for the satellite CCM networks. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The AFR affiliates in Jackson are 88.1 and 88.7 both FM. You are right about the K-Love affiliate in Ripley. there is also one that covers most of the turf around Memphis--ironically also 94.9 like Ripley.

When I move to Arkansas next week, I know I will have at least one AFR station, one K-Love station, and one "independent" Christian station to listen to [​IMG] [​IMG]