1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Keeping his commandments

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by HisWitness, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12strings

12strings Active Member

That's a very general answer that makes no sense:

1. Which part of my post is a lie?

2. Which of God's words that I referenced to you disagree with?

2. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

friend listen to the Messiah--is he telling you that by KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS that you will be saved by it --NO NO NO NO NO

HE did say that IF YOU LOVE HIM YOU WILL KEEP HIS COMMANMENTS
    HE said that you DO NOT HAVE THE LOVE OF YAH IN YOU if you don't keep his commandments.
    HE said YOU ARE A LIAR if you say you know him and NOT KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS !!!!

YOU are walking after the lusts of the flesh if you don't keep his commandments.

I did NOT say these things--they are plain and simple scriptures of TRUTH

DONT get mad at me ---Talk to YAH about it--its HIS word.

Blessings to you friend and Shalom :tear::tear::tear:

3. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

The Scripture i posted proves you do not walk in His commandments.

You have no business calling me a liar when you are guilty of breaking His Commandments.

As i said, your judgmental attitude will prove to be your downfall. You are self-righteous, prideful, and arrogant. Accusing all of us who have trusted Jesus as the propitiation for our sins and His shed blood as our atonementof being unsaved.

You are wrong in your attitude and your judgments. I only pray God opens your eyes to the evil in your heart before it is too late.

4. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

blah blah blah all you do is side step and avoid the truth

im not the one who said those things friend--you keep rejecting them--BLAME YAH for his Words NOT ME--it hurts I know but its true.

5. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

you called your self a liar by the written word of YAH.i was just letting you know that's what YAH said about folks who DIDNT KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS

you can keep on going back and forth---but it does you no good--according to your own answers--you MAKE yourself the LIAR--you prove yourself NOT to LOVE YAHSHUA--you show forth YOURSELF that the Love of YAH is NOT IN YOU--

Line up with HIS COMMANDMENTS and take these things away from yourself.

6. Fred's Wife

Fred's Wife Member

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
    Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
    Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
    Matthew 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
    Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

HW, you are involved in a very dangerous cult...the Sacred Name cult. From my own observation of your postings here on the BB, you probably attend some type of off-beat Messianic/Hebrew Roots/Sacred Name assembly on Saturday. No conservative Baptist pastor would tolerate such heresies to be promoted within the walls of their church...nor would that Baptist pastor teach such heresies.

7. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

ill say the same thing to you-----------------------------------

KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS IF YOU LOVE HIM.

does you or Mr. fred any good to keep trying and put me in the forefront to hide behind me.

He has plainly stated that he DOES NOT KEEP YAHSHUA's COMMANDMENTS.
    HE DOES NOT LOVE YAHSHUA
    HE DOES NOT HAVE YAH'S LOVE WITHIN
    HE HAS CALLED HIMSELF A LIAR

This is a most SERIOUS thing that has been stated !!!!!!!!!!!

8. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

you call YAH's words a Cult--instead of dealing with them you try and bring others down with you---sad--sad--sad

HE said IF YOU DONT KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS__YOU DONT LOVE HIM !!!!

Take it up with YAH--stop trying to put the blame on a man
    does you no good to keep going back and forth!!!!!!!!!!

9. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

Further more--you cant label all their beliefs on me for quoting the Father's name and the Son's name.

I don't believe all that stuff you just listed in that Post.

like I said instead of dealing with your plain rejection of scriptures--you try and take the focus off yourselves and place upon another.

DO YOU LOVE YAHSHUA---KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Fred's Wife

Fred's Wife Member

This is what JESUS told the self-righteous Pharisees who attempted to do the very same thing you are doing now:

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
    Matthew 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
    Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
    Matthew 23:16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
    Matthew 23:17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
    Matthew 23:18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
    Matthew 23:19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
    Matthew 23:20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.
    Matthew 23:21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.
    Matthew 23:22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.
    Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
    Matthew 23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
    Matthew 23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
    Matthew 23:26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
    Matthew 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
    Matthew 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
    Matthew 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
    Matthew 23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
    Matthew 23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
    Matthew 23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
    Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

The Apostle Paul warned the believer to "Mark those that cause divisions and offences CONTRARY TO THE DOCTRINE which ye have learned and avoid them" (Romans 16:17). What you are promoting all over this forum is CONTRARY TO THE (biblical) DOCTRINE" which is taught in Baptist churches....therefore HW, I am "marking" you and will avoid responding to any of your future posts on this forum.

11. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

DID the Son of God say If you Love HIM to Keep his commandments?????????

ALL I want from you is a YES or NO answer pls ??????????

12. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

you quote those scriptures and purposely avoid the other ones------------
    Did Yahshua say if you love him to keep his commandments ??????
    Did John say If you say you Love him and DO NOT his commandments--YOU ARE A LIAR??????
    Did John say if you don't keep his commandments--you DO NOT HAVE the Love of Yah in you ????????????????????

These are the verses everyone avoids who present the line of scriptures that you presented---now answer these if you will ???????

13. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

I started this thread to discuss what actually is Yahshua's Commandments we are to keep.

And low and behold--someone right off the bat denies the own words of the Messiah and his apostle that they even said those things and deny that they need to do so.

WOW--:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

14. Steadfast Fred

There you go breaking the commandments again. You are bearing false witness. Not one of us has said that the Lord did not say to keep His commandments. Yet you say we said that.

You are guilty of breaking the commandments.

Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee

15. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

you said that we CAN NOT KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS--in doing so you call him a liar and deny that it is possible in even doing such a thing.

Yahshua said for you to keep his commandments--the reason you don't follow after them is you DONT love Yahshua and are following your fleshly desires according to scripture friend--Plain and simple.

All your rambling and I don't even think you actually know what his commandments are ??? do you ??? what are they ??????

16. Steadfast Fred

If man could keep the commandments, Jesus would not have had to die.

And for your information, Peter said we canT keep them

You, yourself, have already proven that you cannot keep them.

#36 Steadfast Fred, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
  17. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

im sorry fred--you are in error in a huge way--ill pray for you

When Yahshua said to do it and his apostle said you DONT LOVE him if you don't do them.

Ill take their words over yours..............:tear::tear::tear:

18. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Where is this law of Yahshua that you are referring to?

19. Fred's Wife

Fred's Wife Member

Seems we have a modern day Pharisee here on the BB who says "do what I say, not what I do".

20. Steadfast Fred

if you did, you wouldn't bear false witness as you have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.