1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kelly Loeffler’s Sacrilegious Campaign

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by FollowTheWay, Dec 29, 2020.

1. robustheologian

robustheologian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You can search it but if you want a brief recap:
    - She referred to Black people in Georgia choosing to carry firearms as mobs (where is legal to open carry here) while referring to white people who demonstrated the same way as law-abiding citizens exercising their Second Amendment rights.
    - She vehemently opposed WNBA's #SayHerName campaign to remember those women unjustly slain by police
    - She referred to the Black Lives Matter movement as fascist
    - She often denied implicit bias in law enforcement that that systemic racism doesn't exist

So whether you agree with these points or not, these views are racist and bigoted.

2. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I do not want to minimize your concerns.
    I would rather make sure I understand your concerns before I interact with you.
    If you live in Ga. We could meet sometime and discuss these ideas with open bibles.

• Agree Agree x 1