1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KenH's New Original Ron Paul for President Thread

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

I guess the bottom line Pastor Larry is that you need to exercise your mind by asking questions over and over again that have been given satisfactory answers to or you just enjoy trolling a lot.

2. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Probably ... And unfortunately. But by that standard, Ron Paul should not be of concern to anyone anywhere since on election night, it is like that we will not hear any electoral votes awarded to Ron Paul.

#102 Pastor Larry, Dec 31, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2007
  3. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

I have not seen any satisfactory answers given to this question. Until I read a few posts here today, I had never really given it much thought. I have not previously read these Ron Paul for president threads, and I don't think about him all that much. But I wondered about the answer to the question.

My mind gets plenty of exercise, mostly in theology and ancient languages, not so much in politics.

If you are offended by someone who doesn't know something and takes the time to ask about it, then I suppose you are the one with the problem. As for me, when I don't know something I want to know, I ask. You still, for all your words, haven't given a very satisfactory answer, but perhaps that may be because you don't actually have one, but do have a need to defend Ron Paul. I don't know.

If Ron Paul says that America needs to take some of the responsibility for the way the world views us and feeds the negative views that people have of America, I actually agree with him. That doesn't justify their violent responses, and it may well be that America's intentions and actions in certain places are worth the cost, but I think we should acknowledge that these guys did not attack America out of a vacuum.

In other words, I think I tend to agree with Ron Paul on this particular issue.

#103 Pastor Larry, Dec 31, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2007
  4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Ron Paul doesn't need to be elected. Thats the beauty of it. The R[3VOL]UTION of the awakening mind has already begun. The next potus appointed by transnational special interests will have to deal with a population of US citizens already aware that he/she isn't there to protect and defend the US but to drag it down and merge it with some supranational government body of self appointed control freak "official global authorities".

The Americam revolution only had about 3-5% of the colonist's involved in the begining, as time went on and the tyranny imposed by the crown became more apparent their numbers grew. The tyranny being imposed on us now by "transnational authorities" will become even more apparent in time and our numbers will grow. This is just the begining of the second American revolution.

#104 poncho, Jan 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2008